Search The Inter Web

Custom Search

Prawn Page

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Five hours to go...and one more shift

Tonight was a little stressful and frustrating but all things considered everything went well. However there seems to be this bad idea about restaurants in Ames being similar to burger king and Mc Donalds...only these higher class establishments sell liquor as well...

If you want a terrible burger made the way you like it please save me the trouble and go to a drive through. Everyone knows you don't want to spend the money...I am getting off topic


Five more hours until I hit overtime. Tonight I clocked out at 75 even...which is a little odd but cool. I have one more shift tomorrow scheduled for five hours...but I may have to show up early. Tomorrow is mothers day..and in the life of a prawn that doesn't change anything. Burgers will always need to be cooked...and vegetables will always need to be portioned.

I cannot wait until I have a kitchen of my own...where opinions will be welcomed and everyone will feel respected and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment